Call: 02920 436095
Designed & Manufactured
in the UK.
Design & Concept
An exceptionally strong and secure Bike Shelter, designed & manufactured to offer optimum protection against theft and vandalism. Bikes are stored in multiples of four, behind substantial weldmesh doors, secured via 5 lever, twin bolt euro profile mortice deadlocks. The ST1 Secure Bike Shelter is designed and manufacured in the UK by Odoni-Elwell.
Specification & Options
• The ST1 Bike Shelter can store any number of cycles in multiples of four.
• Space saving horizontal cycle rack supplied as standard.
• Alternatively Sheffield hoops & most other popular bike stands are available - please specify if required.
• Fully hot dipped galvanised to ISO1461.
• Manufactured & fully prefabricated from sectional rolled steel tube & rolled steel angle.
• Polyester powder coating
• Applied over the galvanised finish to BS6497 – All popular RAL colours available.
• Plastisol cladding, choice of 12 standard colours.
• Roof, back & end elevations finished in solid steel plastisol coated cladding.
• Solid steel galvanised corrugated dividing panels to isolate individual bays.
• Solid doors
• Doors clad with matching solid steel plastisol cladding in lieu of weldmesh.
• Common keys for all doors or separate keys for individual doors.
• Supplied as a kit for self assembly, alternatively a nationwide installation service available.