Design & Concept
A stylish, modern, high quality Bike Shelter designed and formed to perfectly compliment any development. The ST2C Bike Shelter is designed and manufactured in the UK by Odoni-Elwell.
The Odoni-Elwell ST2C Bike Shelter offers simple and effective weather protection for the user & is ideal for a wide range of uses, including Bike storage, motorcycle parking and providing smoking or waiting facilities.
The 2.5m smooth curved Bike Shelter profile offers excellent protection from the elements & is finished with solid, clear, longlife Polycarbonate for unbeatable durability and impact resistance. This coupled with the superb RHS steel frame-work creates a shelter that is suitable for installation in the toughest & most demanding of environments.
Construction is modular, therefore any number of bikes can be accommodated to match your requirements. A single 4.0m bay offers storage for 10 cycles, a 6.0m shelter offers storage for 15 cycles & an 8.0m bay can accommodate 20 bikes. Thereafter, additional modules of 2.0m increment can be added to increase capacity infinitely.
For storage of cycles Odoni-Elwell recommend the Sheffield Toast rack. This style of Bike Stand is extremely robust & is designed for security, ease of use & simplicity of installation. Also, popular with cyclists the Sheffield allows the user to easily chain both the cycle frame and wheels securely to the stand, thus offering ultimate peace of mind when leaving their bike for any length of time.
• Capacity - Manufactured in 2.0 increments shelters may be supplied in infinite lengths or capacity to suit your requirements.
• Bike Storage - Sheffield Hoop Toast racks are substantial 750 x 750 tubular steel hoops, pre mounted to continuous self supporting base rails for ease of installation.
• Motorcycles - 3 to 4 motorcycles may be stored per standard 4.0m bay.
SPECIFICATION, FINISH & OPTIONS
• Construction - Manufactured and fully prefabricated in strict accordance with ISO9001:2000 to guarantee the highest levels of quality and construction for which Odoni is renowned.
• Steelwork - Constructed from RHS section & solid rolled steel angle for strength & durability & fully hot dipped galvanised to ISO1461:1999 as standard
• Fixing - Pre drilled baseplates, for surface fixing supplied as standard. Alternatively ragged ends for setting in concrete may be supplied.
• Cladding - Roof elevation is clad with Marlon FSX Longlife clear Polycarbonate to offer the highest level of glazing performance particularly when safety or impact resistance is of importance. With an impact strength of up to 200 times greater than glass. Marlon is extremely durable, virtually unbreakable and thus dramatically reduces maintenance costs and instances of vandalism. UV protection on both sides of the sheet, enhances weather resistance and in addition prevents yellowing and loss of strength.
• Sides - Side elevations may be clad in matching Polycarbonate.
• Racks - Odoni Sheffield Hoop Toast Racks 10 capacity are available as optional item.
• Supplied as a kit for simple on site installation to a flat level concrete base
• Nationwide installation service inclusive of ground works available.
Designed & Manufactured
in the UK.